UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Miracle occurred (4)

                                  


They show me how that two bio-craft formed


Around 7pm on September 23 this year, six consecutive frames appeared in the video I took. 8 tubular UFOs gathered together and rose into the sky in parallel. Each tubular UFO contained 5 (?) glowing UFO orbs. They formed into two groups not far from my lens; and then quickly formed two perfectly  dome shape flying saucers, very close to each other. The next scene shows the two flying saucers starting to rotate at different angles (the two form 90°). The last picture shows that there should be some traces after they disappear…...;  this all happened in 0.2 seconds. This is a biomorphic craft that I often posted on my blog ; because in New Zealand I took many photos of these saucer, black triangle, tube and boomerang’s shaped UFOs formed by the energy released from the space life. But why are they putting up this show in front of me ? Who is orchestrating all this behind the scenes?



                               

                    Photoshop filter applied to the photos

No comments: