UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Miracle occurred (2)

 





                                                    This is a 11- second video of it

At about 7pm on September 13th, I photographed a mysterious oblong light ball, which was controlling a UFO ( a simple space life ; this kind of space life often visits me ) dancing in sync in front of my camera. Within 20 consecutive seconds, it and the space life appeared six times; 3 images of the space life were shown. The length of the oval photosphere and simple space life is about one and a half meters (?).


Why is it showing this scene in front of me? It seemed to imply that there was something I needed to figure out ! Because in Australia I had already spent three months to Study what this simple space life  looks like (although I had some information on it while I was in New Zealand).

No comments: