UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fifth time, I tried to contact the media




I went to see my mom, as I haven’t seen her for a few years. I tried to contact the local media to expose my alien encounter story. Will they come for it? I don’t know. I just tried my best. Also I had a chance to meet a biologist from America. She was my moms friends sister, who is working at an university in the states. I showed her some of my alien pictures. She asked what those species were; I told her that the pictures were captured from the sky and that they might be aliens. After she heard it, she was shocked and said that her profession was not at all related to UFOs and then quickly went back to sit down to avoid the subject. This is the fourth time that I approached a professional expert.

No comments: