UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Some of aliens are ET


image of UFO & passenger


When I share my alien photos to scientists (one from SETI ), they always ask me: "how do you know they are ET?" But after I have been visited by one mechanic flying saucer (larger as cloud size) on 25 Nov 2005 1:20 PM, I am sure some of my space visitors are ET. "Multi- dimension beings" is people‘s explanation as they do not understand how the alien’s craft can reach our orbit and why some craft and beings appear & disappear so quick. Paranormal should not be an excuse for a lack of understanding for another natural world. On last few years I have been visited by thousand of aliens. So I know many aliens are just living in space but some are from other stars or planet.

 star

3 comments:

sunny said...

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.

bpo in kanpur

Kimberly Stevens said...

Can you elaborate on visit? Did they actually visit you or just visit the sky above you?

Star said...

Haute Swan
many of them just appear on top of my roof and the tree....