UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

alien puppy

       ( update post )



filter photo of puppy sits on top of a donut shaped light



One of the discoveries from my encounters is that the dog is one type of alien. When you hunt for UFOs, you will not be surprise to capture some strange images, such as fly Saucer, Angels, Monster etc. but how come there is a dog in the sky? As they have accompanied humans already for a million years, especially those little puppies, they look like they cannot fly at all, but this is what I captured in the photos.


First it 
came on the night of 15 Aug 05. It sits on top of a donut shaped light. Beside it there is another alien creature (which I still don't know what it is) also sitting on top of the same kind of light. I mistook the puppy for a little monkey, until I captured more photos of it on other nights.

The second time I captured the dog's image 
was on the night of 22 Aug 05. Two little dogs sat in front of two separate triangle group (each  also had 3-4 other kinds of small animal like aliens.The two groups appeared above my kitchen. It seemed like they were watching me taking photos of them. The distance was about 15 (?) meters between those group and me.

On the 25th and 28th of September 2005, night time, I got another two pictures. Each shows a little dog on the top of the tent. They crouching down at the edge and staring at me. Their bottoms and tails are tilted up. Both are cocker-spaniels, but I am not sure if it is the same one. The puppies are about 4-5 inches long. The distance was only 2-3 meters between me and the puppy.

 

On the 17th of October 2005 when the bright UFO flew pass, under the light beam were the images of three puppies. One is clearly a cocker-spaniel. I’m not too sure about the other two.

 

Most of dog images that I have captured are from videos. They always appear floating in the air sit on the top of another unknown type of space animal. For their safety or maybe for travel, the pictures show that the unknown animal always has a collar around its neck so that the puppy can put its legs inside the collar (when it stands up); or put its own neck inside the collar (when it lies down).

 

The unknown animal came back for a visit on the 20th February 2007 at 9.32pm. It carried something on its back, but I couldn’t see it clearly so I was not sure what it was.  You can clearly see that the unknown animal has a pair of large black eye.


The puppies’ repeated coming makes the story more dramatic and mystic. The master of the dog should be the one who put the collar to the unknown animal; he is probably the organizer of this long encounter (?). The answer is not easy to find out; unless one day he deliberately shows some evidence.

If anyone knows about the dog history from archeology, please email me.

No comments: