UFO & UAP study

You could searched that subjects of UFO and aliens that I encountered in NZ and Aus on my blogs : simple form of alien life, Moth man, Dragon, Praying Mantis alien, Grasshopper alien , mysterious alien red mass, black triangle UFO, dark vapours, UFO cloud , cartoon face UFO, Min min lights …… ect.

Monday, October 14, 2024

Long debated mystery solved






Over the years, people have taken a lot of photos of mysterious bright spheres at night. What are they? The speculation and controversy caused by this question has never been resolved. But basically, there are two main different views as follows: “ I do believe orbs are a manifestation of a spirit energy. “ . “ A night sky filled with spirit energy orbs, Some say they are ghosts or angels or spirit energy. “ . “ The truth of the matter is, 99.9% of all orb pictures can be explained as dust, insects, mold spores, or pollen. “ .  Many experts and scientists have also participated in these discussions, and there are many topics related to this on the Internet. I also took a lot of these photos during my time in New Zealand, but it was difficult to determine what they were due to lack of sufficient information. 


After I came to Australia, I took a lot of UFO photos. Most of them were spherical and tubular unidentified flying objects (These two shapes can be converted into each other, which depends on the movement state of the UFO) . And they were filled with more than a dozen space entity. Gradually, many of them showed their heads or faces. Now I can identify more than 50 different simple form space energy life. As some of the spherical UFO photos I took in recent weeks are different from the previous ones: they have a black or dark spot. This discovery puzzled me. What exactly are these dark spots? At first, I thought they were their eyes, but they were not similar to the eyes I photographed. In particular, twelve of the spherical UFOs photographed on the night of October 12 all had such dark spots. I suddenly remembered that the mysterious bright sphere photos taken in New Zealand at night also had this feature. After comparison, I suddenly realized that these dark spots were actually holes opened by the creatures in these light spheres, which may be used to observe things outside the light spheres. After carefully analyzing the two different photos, although the colors are different, they are actually UFO light spheres of the same nature. Now I can be sure that the mysterious bright spheres photographed in New Zealand and the spherical UFOs photographed in Australia are the same thing.


So photos of mysterious bright spheres at night posted by people on the Internet are not souls, angels, or auras; they are simple energy space life in the sky (Of course some of them are imaged by dust or other particles). Simple form space energy life fill the entire earth's atmosphere, their size from tiny to large;  but they are invisible to the naked eye.




No comments: