I left New Zealand

Due to my health and age, I have  to move to Sydney Australia and left New Zealand where I have lived for more than 40 years. Saying goodbye to my house in Auckland I feel a bit reluctantly because it was once visited by dragons and Mothman and many alien creatures for several years. I didn't tell my alien friends silently about my movements . I don't know if they will know about it. I had an address changed in year of 2005 and they found me very quickly...… . My current residence in Sydney is an apartment, unlike the house in Auckland, which has a large garden where I can shoot ufo photos. If there are any new discoveries, I will post them on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My encounters with space life (1)

Comparative Analysis of Anomalous Localized Luminous Phenomena and Associated Digital Sensor Artifacts in the Mid-Latitude Boundary Layer

Giant spherical UFO

Why many Space life come for visiting (2) [ How will the aliens respond to you?]

7 UFO light balls arranged in line formation

My alien pictures

Recently appeared spheres with black spots

Mothman