UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Miracle occurred (1)





My encounters with space life during in New Zealand totalled over sixty different species photographed; I know this was not the coincidence. I didn't know what surprises the contact in Australia would bring, but miracles have happened several times. I try to reveal them as much as possible...…


At 7:30 pm on September 2, From the monitor I saw a white spherical UFO about two meters in diameter appearing on my balcony . I touched it with my hands but couldn't catch anything! I stopped recording and searched around with my naked eyes but couldn't see it. I started recording again and it appeared on the monitor again. The first time I recorded it, it appeared for 30 seconds, and the second time, I only recorded it for 9 seconds; so that night, it appeared for a total of 39 seconds. I recorded it on my balcony six times: 26 June 2023, 2 September 2023, 11 September 2023, 13 September 2023, 25 September 2023, 1 October 2023…….


No comments: