UFO & UAP study

You could searched that subjects of UFO and aliens that I encountered in NZ and Aus on my blogs : simple form of alien life, Moth man, Dragon, Praying Mantis alien, Grasshopper alien , mysterious alien red mass, black triangle UFO, dark vapours, UFO cloud , cartoon face UFO, Min min lights …… ect.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

My encounter in Australia


reference article: Miracle occurred (4) Miracle occurred (5) The cloud-like UFO finally appeared

It’s been exactly a year since I came to Australia. I encountered a completely different UFO phenomenon than in New Zealand . These UFO incidents show that space life are consciously transmitting some important information to me ; without these evidences, I cannot understand the truth. And these events clearly happened at different times, and they all belong to what people are eager to know: secrets about UFOs, UAPs and the sky.......

Especially now that there are more and more visitors at night, most of them with cartoon faces; and the dark vapour interference is getting more and more serious. Is this some reason behind it? They don’t want space life to have too much contact with me; so as not to Revealing too many secrets about the sky? According to the information I have at hand, my restarted exploration of UFOs this time has attracted the attention of other advanced levels in the sky. They watch me closely. And I also want to know, do they have more secrets about the sky to reveal to me? Because they are so closely related to the earth's climate…… !

It seems that there is something more mysterious than UFOs in the sky above the earth , And the relationship between them can be very complex. I discovered this after coming to Australia and I only came into encounter with it five times.


No comments: