UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Photos of ball lightning ( How to research UAP, UFO 2 )

reference article: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html    https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/sphere-ufo.html

Mr. Brian was the first ufo expert I contacted on 2005. These ball lightning photos posted on his web side. but it been explained for " a single discharge going upward into clear sky ahead of the cloud. It appears to be striking a unknown object. "To me they real ball lightning photos, the lightning was emitted by three light balls.

here is the post and photos:

Satsuma, Alabama Excellent Photos Of Lighting

Posted: August 15, 2005 Date: August 12, 2005 Time: 8:43 p.m.

Brian, On August 12, 2005 at 8:43 pm I stepped outside to have a smoke. A bright flash alert me to a thunderstorm just north of my position here in Satsuma, Alabama. I quickly grabbed my tripod and camera and set everything up in hopes of getting a lightning strike photo. I managed to get several decent pictures. Below is one of the discharges.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I left the original photo as it was, then made a copy of each picture, but lightened them up. It is nice to be able to see the cloud in the foreground, etc.

One of the shots I took had a single discharge going upward into clear sky ahead of the cloud. It appears to be striking a unknown object. I saw no aircraft in the area at the time of the photo shoot. Here is the photo in question .

Below I have included several closer crops of the strike. I don't know what it is, but wanted to pass it along to you.

Thank you to the gentleman for taking such good shots and passing them along for us all to view.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home-Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH

                                                        click image for large picture


No comments: