UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Alien's characteristic (1)

UFO picture










Have you caught any real alien photos? Next time if you have good or bad luck to capture some real alien pictures, then after studying, you will find some very strange characteristics about aliens. From my experience and my photo studies, it comes across as something very extraordinary. First is the weight of the Alien. I have some pictures of aliens landing on top of my tent or the tree. Their sizes are varied from 5 to 700cm. Most of them are long and oval in shape. For some, you can even see the figure of their body clearly. So if they had any sign of body weight, during those multiple encounters I would have seen the fabric's shape change, the tent should have collapsed if it was big or the tree branch should have shook. But I could not see even a slight change or movement. 

 Do they use some kind of anti-gravity ability? I can't rule out that they are all weight less life forms. Maybe some of them, like us, have solid bodies and some of them are in between­­-­­­­­Semi- physical forms, because their environments are much different. Anything is possible in ufology.

Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god