UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Alien and mythology(2)


This statue is a son of the sea dragon which is on the top of Asian buildings roof. My relative alien photo shows the creature's mouth is not open.





There few more of my alien pictures which fit into myths and legends, such as the three different types of Dragon and a few amphibian and fish looking creatures. These include two kinds of Chinese Dragons. One is similar to what you often see at dragon dances.

In the Chinese legend, those fish and amphibian looking creatures are the sons of the sea dragon. But none of the sons have a dragon look. If you wonder what those creatures look like, then you should find some old Asian building’s picture (especially those old temples or palaces), there are always a few creature statues sited on the top of the roof’s beam. According to the Chinese legends they all have a proper name, but all I am interested in is some of their shapes and the descriptions that match some of my alien photos.

Most myth and legend are more than few thousand years old, so the ancient people had more chances and a longer period to see those strange creatures. They wrote down or orally passed down what they experienced. However in recent years most aliens hide their face for unknown reason. Only occasionally are they seen by a few people.

Then why suddenly do they all come to my place to show their face? Do they come for picture taking? And how they know I will take photos for them. Or they are come for some other reason? They must think I can see them with my naked eyes? If I had not taken pictures I would not even know that they were coming.

If you know why they are coming, please let me know!
sam.nz109@gmail.com
Star

No comments: