UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee about UFO phenomenon (2)

this article selected from here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?s=d366a38496854942667847a2d30418a9&showtopic=173421&st=30

related article:https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2010/02/ask-dr-bruce-maccabee-about-ufo.html 

Hi, Dr Maccabee
Here is a reply from a scientist referring to the photo which I sent him. that photo showed a very clear image of an object more than 2 meters tall appearing on the top of roof. it was only 10 meters from where I stood. I am sure that this object does not belong to our earth.

“I can see why you are worried. That is the most amazing photo of something unusual that I have ever seen, especially the way it was looking right at you. I cannot identify it, though I don't believe that there is anything to concern yourself with as these things just seem to visit & look at us & then depart back to wherever they dwell.”

I welcome MUFON for an investigation. I invited you come to see my photos too. they are related to the unsolved mystery of most UFOs. it is much more meaningful than just nuts & bolts.

No comments: