Releasing any Alien photos would cause a huge impact on our society. Only ordinary UFO’s photos posted on this blog.
essential articles about my encounter:
why are they here:
our wonderful planet ? Do we hurt another? Sphere UFO
ball lighting mystery : They are the ball lighting
that is what the simple form of alien life looked liked: Gas Giant Life Gas Giant Life 2 Simple life form Aliens
why you cannot see aliens: Alien comes out of UFO About the UFO photos (2)
mothman & Dragon exist: Moth man or alien bat? Mothman(3) Mothman (4) Dragon Alien and mythology(2)
high intelligent alien Alien visitation: A team of Martians The Captain more humanoids come (1) more humanoid come (2) The grasshopper robot
alien species that I identified: Unusual encounter We are not alone in universe
most ufos are not the alien’s mechanic craft: The shape of UFO The Mystery of the Triangle UFO How to identify Alien crafts
Space life’s characteristics: Alien's characteristic (2) Alien's characteristic (3) All light beams are from craft? The wing shape UFO
This is the serious claim: My alien pictures sighting report to MUFON Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee about UFO phenomenon they can not produce a story on this.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

sighting report to MUFON

I have had contact with a few ufo researchers and they have seen my alien photos. So now I finally make a claim to MUFON. I fill a “MUFON Sighting Report” form for my encounters story. Will they come for investigation? Here is the link to my claim. http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=view_long_desc&id=18817&rnd=460911250994967

1 comment:

Terry Groff said...

I have contacted the National Director in New Zealand and alerted him to your case. The problem is that you supplied very little data to MUFON which generally does not cause MUFON to jump right on a case. MUFON receives hundreds of cases similar to yours and without more information there is little to do.

Since we are all volunteers and pay our own expenses the likelihood of an investigator paying you a visit is small unless he or she lives near you.

If you have more info such as the pictures you mentioned DO NOT FILE ANOTHER REPORT. Instead send your images to me at terry@mufontx.org and I'll add them to your case file as long as they are related to the current case.

Thanks
Terry Groff
Deputy Director of Investigations
MUFON International

All pictures in the blog captured by myself from my backyard.
This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again.
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ufospacelife
my blog in Chinese: http://ufospacelife.blogspot.com/ contact: sam.nz109@gmail.com