UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A team of Martians

Light Balls

A letter to a member of a UFO research group. Hi xxxx, Here, I am sending you one essential photo, This is a grasshopper-robot alien picture, which is from the 20th august 2005. There is one group of them, a Captain, 2 medieval knights, 2 robots, 2 big standing birds and some unknown creature-all in 8 pictures. The time was about 8-8:30pm, it was 50-60 degrees up in the cloud. the distance was about 700m-1000m? They probably, after visiting the park, jumped back into the sky (the back of my house was facing the park about 300m). At first I saw something shining in the sky, then I took the first photo, That was probably the captain. the rest kept jumping up in a zigzag pattern. I just kept taking photos one by one. That picture can prove that some abductees are telling a true story, because many of them meet those creatures. Please reply when you receive it. Star

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to see the pictures of the captain, his pets and the team. I am seeing a picture of mysterious mist instead??? thank you for sharing your adventure on this blog.

Star said...

Hi,Katherine
Releasing any Alien photos would cause a huge impact on our society, would I do that? Of course not. I welcome MOUFN to come and investigate, and let them to decide.

star