( new adding on 26 Sept 2021 ): this is the most controversial object that i pictured from my house, until now I am sured this is a dome shape ufo raising from my garden, as I also captured several other different shapes of ufos raising from my garden: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2013/09/ufo-rising-from-my-back-yard.html )
All contents, articles, pictures belong to the webmaster. All rights reserved. Copyright.
cylinder object
I captured this image of an invisible unknown cylinder object yesterday.
click the image for large picture.
( new adding on 26 Sept 2021 ): this is the most controversial object that i pictured from my house, until now I am sured this is a dome shape ufo raising from my garden, as I also captured several other different shapes of ufos raising from my garden: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2013/09/ufo-rising-from-my-back-yard.html )
( new adding on 26 Sept 2021 ): this is the most controversial object that i pictured from my house, until now I am sured this is a dome shape ufo raising from my garden, as I also captured several other different shapes of ufos raising from my garden: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2013/09/ufo-rising-from-my-back-yard.html )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Comparative Analysis of Anomalous Localized Luminous Phenomena and Associated Digital Sensor Artifacts in the Mid-Latitude Boundary Layer
(This paper is based on my twenty-year-long encounter with space life.) Comparative Analysis of Anomalous Localized Luminous Phenomena and A...
-
related article: https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2010/03/...
-
All images of space life are from photographs I took. Images of myself and ...
-
(Knight photo) This picture also sent to Dr. Bruce Maccabee on September 2...
-
click twice for video They show me how that two bio-craft formed related article...
-
Many of plasma UFOs keep arriving, but their faces are hard to spot. relate article : https://ufo-spacelife....
-
(this sighting reported to MUFON) These two pictures showed 7 invisible UFO light balls arranged in a straight line formation. One was ...
-
Reference articles: https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/sphere-ufo.html our wonderful planet ? Do we hurt another? our ...
-
relate article : https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2021/09/photos-of-ball-lightning-2-how-to.html Based on my 20 years of experience and e...
-
This picture was painted in 2007, All images of space life are from photographs I took. Picture of mys...

This may be a drop of water on the optics. It was overcast, possible rain, so you can be there for the optics a drop of rain fell.
ReplyDeleteI find this pic. to be amazing. If one was to take it at face value, I couldn't agree with the raindrop or moisture theory. The shape is far too structured and the angle at which it appears tends to run contrary to a pixilation / moisture effect.
ReplyDeletelooks like someone threw a ring into the air as the photo was taken. Any other photos?
ReplyDelete