UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Unusual encounter

zig-zag shape ufo trace
Of my remarkable, colorful and odd looking UFO pictures, most are captured from invisible objects. It doesn’t matter how bright or how big they are shown in the photos. Only 20 pictures were seen with my eye. Some objects were even 1 to 3 meters from where I stood. I just couldn’t see their fingers or hear any noisy. Only once, two invisible objects landed on the top of my tent, and then I could see some silver mist, like Moon light, shower from the top. I tried to grab the blur fog with my hand, I got nothing. But one evening of October(?) 2005 I saw a spinning small bell shaped flying saucer come down from the cloud, and stayed 35 meters (?) above my kitchen’s roof for a minute then slowly turned to another direction. Also my encounter with various types and large number of space life is different than those described events of UFO history. Their size ranged from sand to egg to basketball, to as big as 60 meters wide. Their shapes were micro- organism, insects, reptiles, Phoenix , Dragon and Mothman…...etc. Humanoid figures appeared from a Martian(?): captain, medieval knight, grasshopper robot, upright big bird to bubble shaped evil heads…….etc. All those images are in my photos collection. Luckily, all happenings run smoothly and peacefully, looks I haven’t been abducted in these two years ( I can’t remember about before ). My house and family life haven’t been disturbed. Physically, only my body some time feel extremely cold. I know that is not coincident, someone or something is behind it. Why? Two different space-life come together to my place often, the small one stands or lies on the top the big one. But the big one wears a red collar on its neck, which is to keep the little one safe (holds them together? Or may be the little one can’t fly?). My question is “who puts the collar on?”
Star

No comments: