UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

letters from experts (2)

I didn't show any of your photos at the Nexus Magazine conference because…… (2)
Here are some of his letters & Related article:
 Moth man or alien bat?  Mothman (4)
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/dragons.html

On 3/09/2008, at 11:17 AM

Hi xxx
 Yes I received your last letter & the interesting photo. Yes please send me the photo of the mothman or alien bat being.
Cheers
xxxx

From: xxxx xxxx
To: xxx'
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:06 PM
Subject: RE: from xxx

Hi xxx,
 It probably most resembles the Moth Man, though it is impossible to really know what the object is. Did you only get one photo of it? Because it looks like mist or a ghost & then people will thing maybe it can change its shape. If there were several pictures of the object & it retains its shape in every one but maybe moves about then we could be more certain that it is normally that shape. 
……
Cheers
xxxx

On 10/11/2008, at 6:51 PM,
Hi xxx,
I can see why you are worried. That is the most amazing photo of something
unusual that I have ever seen, especially the way it was looking right at
you. I cannot identify it, though I don't believe that there is anything to
concern yourself with as these things just seem to visit & look at us & then
depart back to wherever they dwell. I missed this email when you sent it to
me. Do you want me to email it to other researchers?

Cheers,
xxxx

On 28/11/2008, at 4:20 PM,
Hi xxx,
We only made the dragon hunting documentary this winter & we were searching
for the giant goanna or monitor lizard that grows to about 10 metres or over
30 feet. It is well known from its fossil skeleton as being alive until a
few thousand years ago in Australia & some people have reported that they
have seen living giant lizards so we set up an expedition to search for it
with the American's who came out to film it but we did not find anything
beside what may have been a single footprint.

Yes please tell me about your dragon experience.

Cheers,
xxxx

On 18/12/2008, at 1:06 AM,
Hi xxx,
Yes that looks good, funny to see a picture of myself & glad that you saw
the show. I will also be appearing in another documentary for the
Destination Truth series looking for yowies / yetis in the forests of
Australia. Yes I received your interesting dragon story & thank you once
again. Wishing you & your family a very merry Christmas & hoping that 2009
is a wonderful year for you & your family.

Season's greetings,

xxxx


No comments: