UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Alien's relation


                           pictures of an unknown creature sitting on different creature's back



From some alien photos, I could see different types of alien that appeared closely in a picture. This indicated a kind of harmony or conflict atmosphere between them. 

 Almost every human looking humanoid shows that they are accompanied with one or more little pets or small animals. They hold it with their arms in front of their chest when they are flying. I could not figure out if those little pets belonged to our or their world, but why do they not bring their own babies and instead take those little pets for the journey? It must be for a mysterious purpose that I hope l will found out in the future. For another different kind of space animal, I mentioned that the alien little dog was sitting on an unknown animal’s back to fly from the sky and visit me many times. Once, two puppies each accompanied with few different unknown little animals, sat on two separate unknown craft appeared above the top of my roof (see reference to my other document  https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/puppy-2.html  ). But I also have a few more pictures which all show an unknown creature sitting on another different creature's back hovering in the night sky. (We can see such phenomenon in circus or nature in our world.) 

 But not all pictures show such harmony. Many of them apparently can perceive a high alert and raid circumstances. On 31Aug 2005, the night pictures show a few different shape of golden disks shooting up into the night sky from my dark yard. It looks like they were trying to chase a group of Light balls. Is it star wars or just a cat and mouse game? I don't know what happens behind those strange matters. What I realize is that they are all from other worlds (Did I discover another world?) and they all know each other well.

Star

No comments: