Releasing any Alien photos would cause a huge impact on our society. Only ordinary UFO’s photos posted on this blog.
essential articles about my encounter:
why are they here:
our wonderful planet ? Do we hurt another? Sphere UFO
ball lighting mystery : They are the ball lighting
that is what the simple form of alien life looked liked: Gas Giant Life Gas Giant Life 2 Simple life form Aliens
why you cannot see aliens: Alien comes out of UFO About the UFO photos (2)
mothman & Dragon exist: Moth man or alien bat? Mothman(3) Mothman (4) Dragon Alien and mythology(2)
high intelligent alien Alien visitation: A team of Martians The Captain more humanoids come (1) more humanoid come (2) The grasshopper robot
alien species that I identified: Unusual encounter We are not alone in universe
most ufos are not the alien’s mechanic craft: The shape of UFO The Mystery of the Triangle UFO How to identify Alien crafts
Space life’s characteristics: Alien's characteristic (2) Alien's characteristic (3) All light beams are from craft? The wing shape UFO
This is the serious claim: My alien pictures sighting report to MUFON Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee about UFO phenomenon they can not produce a story on this.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Alien don't like to be expose too much?

UFO picture






The (UFO) pictures collected this month were very boring. Maybe they don’t like me to paint their face onto a picture. During this month I was painting, I captured 3 photos that showed that they flew down to check on me. Then I thought they liked my paintings.

So when I finished the painting, I showed them about my picture. Then suddenly they did not come down around my house anymore, they were turning back one mile before they approached me, they stayed up high. Now I have to hide my picture. I hope they might come down one day again. According this event, it seems they don't like to be expose themselves to humans too much.

After analysing my photo collection, I found out that 88% of it was pictures of alien patrols. The other 10-12% are visitors or passer-bys. I have included here a few pictures-looks like something big in the sky. The cloud comes towards us at an unusual speed (the big thing hides in the cloud).



Star

No comments:

All pictures in the blog captured by myself from my backyard.
This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again.
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ufospacelife
my blog in Chinese: http://ufospacelife.blogspot.com/ contact: sam.nz109@gmail.com