Releasing any Alien photos would cause a huge impact on our society. Only ordinary UFO’s photos posted on this blog.
essential articles about my encounter:
why are they here:
our wonderful planet ? Do we hurt another? Sphere UFO
ball lighting mystery : They are the ball lighting
that is what the simple form of alien life looked liked: Gas Giant Life Gas Giant Life 2 Simple life form Aliens
why you cannot see aliens: Alien comes out of UFO About the UFO photos (2)
mothman & Dragon exist: Moth man or alien bat? Mothman(3) Mothman (4) Dragon Alien and mythology(2)
high intelligent alien Alien visitation: A team of Martians The Captain more humanoids come (1) more humanoid come (2) The grasshopper robot
alien species that I identified: Unusual encounter We are not alone in universe
most ufos are not the alien’s mechanic craft: The shape of UFO The Mystery of the Triangle UFO How to identify Alien crafts
Space life’s characteristics: Alien's characteristic (2) Alien's characteristic (3) All light beams are from craft? The wing shape UFO
This is the serious claim: My alien pictures sighting report to MUFON Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee about UFO phenomenon they can not produce a story on this.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The puppy (1)


UFO Picture


One of the discoveries from my encounters is that the dog is one type of ET. When you hunt for UFOs, you will not be surprise to capture some strange images, such as fly Saucer, Angels, Monster etc. but how come there is a dog in the sky? As they have accompanied humans already for a million years, especially those little puppies, they look like they cannot fly at all, but this is what I captured in the photos.

First it came on the night of 15 Aug 05. It sits on top of a donut shaped light. Beside it there is another ET (which I still don't know what it is) also sitting on top of the same kind of light. I mistook it for a little monkey, until I captured more photos of it on other nights.

The second time I captured the dog's image was on the night of 22 Aug 05. Two little dogs sat in front of two separate triangle boats (each boat also had 3-5 other kinds of small animal like ETs).The two boats appeared above my kitchen. It seemed like they were watching me taking photos of them. The distance was about 15 meters between those boats and me.

On the 25th and 28th of September 2005, night time, I got another two pictures. Each shows a little dog on the top of the tent. They crouching down at the edge and staring at me. Their bottoms and tails are tilted up. Both are cocker-spaniels, but I am not sure if it is the same one. The puppies are about 3-4 inches long. The distance was only 2-3 meters between me and the puppies

..................... ( to be continued)



Star

No comments:

All pictures in the blog captured by myself from my backyard.
This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again.
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ufospacelife
my blog in Chinese: http://ufospacelife.blogspot.com/ contact: sam.nz109@gmail.com