UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

started taking pictures


              these two ufo photos were taken on 12th Aug 2005


This is my letter to a ufo research group on 11 Dec 2006 

 Hi, everyone,  On the 9th of Aug 2005 evening 5:45 pm I saw a shining object at top of my roof( about 30 meters high) , moving slowly to the north, I took 5 pictures. then the object suddenly turned into a colourful electric fog, then disappeared. and between those 5 pictures the object released twice some kind of strong electric magnetic effect(?), and made the view turning black colour from the camera viewfinder, I have had to wait for a second for the viewfinder to work again, then I can look though the viewfinder.
 
On 12th Aug 2005, I can't remember what was the exact reason for me to start taking night time pictures. About10.30-11pm I took 3 picture and 3 videos at my back yard's sundeck (each video about 1 and half minutes) . there is a gazebo on my sundeck. My camera was just directed to face my house and the gazebo's top, surprisingly all pictures shows some strange objects that I have never seen in my life. One picture shows a mysterious bright light sliding in to the gazebo. and it shines onto the the deck's floor. There are one or two little blue and red ufo about the size of an egg. Then on one of the videos, there is a so-called flying triangle. another is a round white ball that flies around. sometimes it changes into a sausage shape. the third one is a prominent laser show in the sky, it looks like a bunch of red carrots and a flower which moves around. 

 then starting from that night, i always capture something. Some nights, i may capture around 20 strange images. 

 Star

No comments: